Using only SONG NAMES from ONE artist/band, cleverly answer these questions.
- Artist/Band: Iron Chic
- Are you male or female: Cutesy Monster Man
- Describe yourself: Awes-Nificent
- How do you feel: Bustin' (Makes Me Feel Good)
- What is today: Black Friday
- Describe your current situation: Less Rest For The Restless
- Describe where you currently live: Wolf Dix Rd.
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Castle Numbskull
- Your favorite form of transportation: Jet Ski
- Your best friend is: Timecop
- Your favorite color is: Shit/Giggles
- What is the weather like: Climate Is What We Expect, Weather Is What We Get
- If your life was a television show what would it be called: Whatever Happened To The Man of Tomorrow?
- What is the best advice you have to give: Get It Together
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to: The World's Greatest Detective
capitalism: create an impoverished homeless class, then enact laws and physical barriers so you don’t have to see what you’ve created
Random Hollywood Factoid:
Did you guys know that Jimmy Stewart actually broke his leg just as production on Rear Window was about to begin? Hitchcock simply just changed the script in order to compensate for Stewart’s immobility. Some initial screen tests have surfaced of the pre-leg cast version but they are incredibly hard to come by. One original film still sold at auction for $75,000 and went to a private collector.